The following information is about changes to service beginning Friday, December 10, through Winter Break.
Routes 30-44 will not operate on Stop Day, on Friday, December 10, but will operate as follows during Finals Week.
Finals Week – Early Bus Service
In order to help students arrive on campus in time for 7:30 a.m. final exams, the following transit routes will start early December 13-17:
• Route 27: Service will start at 6:29 a.m. from Haskell University.
• Route 29: Service will start at 6:50 a.m. from 27th & Scottsdale.
• Route 30: Service will start at 6:50 a.m. from Chelsea Place (westbound).
• Route 38: Service will start at 6:50 am from 25th & Melrose.
• Route 42: Service will start at 6:50 a.m.
• Route 43: Service will start at 6:50 a.m.
Routes 10, 11, 34, 36, and 41 will start at their regular times. All routes will end service at their normal times each day. Route and schedule information is online at www.lawrencetransit.org.
SafeRide will have the last night of service of this semester on Friday, December 17. SafeRide will also operate regular hours (10:30 p.m. – 2:30 a.m.) on New Year’s Eve, Friday, December 31. Download our SafeRide scheduling app “KU SafeRide” (by TapRide) to schedule your rides from your phone.
End of Fall Semester
Service ends on Friday, December 17, for routes 27, 30, 34, 36, 38, 42, and 43. Routes 11, 29, and 41 will operate the ‘B’ schedule over Winter Break, and route 41 will not operate between December 24-January 2.
All bus routes will resume service on the “A” schedule on Tuesday, January 18.