Take your bike on the bus
Combining biking and transit can get you farther in Lawrence. There are just a few things to be aware of when taking your bike on the bus.
- All buses in Lawrence are equipped with bike racks that can hold up to two bikes. Racks are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- If there are no bikes in the rack, you should place your bike in the slot closest to the bus.
- To lower the rack, squeeze the handle and pull it down.
- After placing your bike in the rack, raise the support arm over the front tire to secure it.
- Remember to remind the driver that you will be removing your bike when you get off the bus.
Be safe, and have a great ride!