Due to closure of westbound 19th Street between Haskell and Maple starting Tuesday, Sept. 6, Route 1 will be on the following reroute.
Northbound Only: From westbound 23rd, bus will remain on 23rd to Haskell Ave, right on Haskell to 19th, and will resume normal northbound route.
- Passengers bound for Harper will need to get off at 23rd & Harper (Stop 60).
- Riders can make use of all Route 15 stops on Haskell (Stops 72, 94, 95).
- Southbound route should not be impacted.
- Project is expected to take a couple months.
Routes 10, 11 and 29
While Indiana Street is closed, Routes 10, 11 and 29 will be on the following reroute:
- Routes 11 and 10 outbound from downtown: Traveling eastbound on 9th, the bus will turn left on Tennessee, right on 12th, left on Oread Ave and back on route. Since the 9th and Ohio bus stop #208 is not being served, passengers should instead use the 9th and Tennessee stop north of the intersection before the bank driveway.
- Route 29 from Kansas Union, Northbound: Bus will turn right on 13th, left on Louisiana, left on 12th , left on Oread Avenue and back on route.
Routes 6, 7 and 11
Due to construction at 9th and New Hampshire streets, several routes are rerouted in the downtown area.
Routes 6 and 11 are using 8th Street instead of 9th Street. Route 7 is using Connecticut Street instead of New Hampshire between 7th and 11th Streets.