KU Summer Reroutes
Please be aware of bus reroutes due to construction on the KU campus this summer.
- Ongoing dates: Closure of Louisiana between 13th & 12th
- May 15th: 19th & Naismith until August
- May 22nd: Naismith will close between Sunnyside & 15th
- May 22nd: Eastbound Jayhawk Blvd closes from Sunflower to Lilac
- May 26th: Naismith will reopen between Sunnyside & 15th
- May 30th: Naismith & Crescent will close again until August 1st
- June 2nd: Jayhawk Blvd reopens from Sunflower to Lilac
Starting May 15: Route 11 will be on the following reroute through the 19th and Naismith area: Southbound from eastbound 19th and Stewart: Right on Stewart, Left on 21st, Right on Naismith to normal route. Northbound from 21st and Naismith: Left on 21st, Right on Stewart, Left on 19th to normal route.
Starting May 16: Routes 29 & 41 will serve Lower Spencer by routing through the stadium parking lot via McCook to stop 177 at Lot 91. Route 41 will perform this loop prior to going down Jayhawk Blvd to the Snow Hall Timepoint.
May 22nd: Opening of Jayhawk at Lilac/Remaining closure of Louisiana at 13th.
- This information may be disregarded as the closure mentioned above will invalidate it.
- Units will continue to not serve the upper union on Jayhawk Blvd, but will continue to reroute via Mississippi with Routes 10 & 11 continuing to downtown via Mississippi and Routes 29 & 41 turning around via the stadium.
May 22nd: Naismith and Crescent will reopen and Naismith will close from Sunnyside to 15th.
- Route 41 will remain on eastbound 15th, turn left on Naismith, right onto Crescent, right onto Jayhawk Blvd. left onto Mississippi, right into stadium parking lot, to lower Spencer via McCook to stop 177 before returning via the reverse route.
- Routes 10, 11, & 29 eastbound will remain on 15th to Naismith and reroute via Mississippi.
May 26th: Naismith will reopen between Sunnyside & 15th
- Route 41 will return to normal route with the addition of the Misissippi/Spencer Loop until the May 30th.
May 30th: Naismith & Crescent will close again until August 1st.
- Routes 10, 11, & 29 will again bypass Jayhawk Blvd via Sunnyside & Sunflower
- Route 41 will again circle the Chi Omega Fountain after departing Snow Hall return via eastbound Jayhawk Blvd and West Campus via Sunnyside & Sunflower to 15th & Naismith and normal route.
June 2nd: Jayhawk Blvd reopens from Sunflower to Lilac
- Routes 10, 11, & 29 will return to normal route from Sunflower & Jayhawk Blvd serving Union North & South, however they will access Louisiana via 12th rather than 13th Street.