Early bus service for KU Finals Week
In order to help students arrive on campus in time for 7:30 a.m. final exams, the following transit routes will start early May 12-16:
- Route 11: Special 7:00 a.m. departure from 24th & Naismith.
- Route 27: Service will start at 6:25 a.m. from Haskell University.
- Route 29: Service will start at 6:40 a.m. from 27th & Scottsdale.
- Route 30: Service will start at 6:50 a.m. from Chelsea Place (westbound).
- Route 36: Service will start at 6:33 a.m. from Gateway Court and at 6:53 a.m. from North Michigan.
- Route 38: Service will start at 6:45 am from 25th & Melrose.
- Route 42: Service will start at 7:01 a.m. from lot 94 at the stadium, and at the regular time from 18th Street, 7:10 a.m.
- Route 43: Service will start at 7:00 a.m.
Stop Day – Limited Service
On Stop Day, Friday, May 9, the following routes will not operate: 27, 29, 30, 36, 38, 42, and 43. Routes 11 and 41 will operate their ‘B’ schedules on Stop Day, and will return to their ‘A’ schedules for one week on Monday, May 12.
SafeRide & SafeBus
SafeRide will start at 9:30 p.m. during Finals Week, with the last night of service on Friday, May 16. During the summer, SafeRide operates regular hours, 10:30 p.m. – 2:30 a.m., Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights from June 5 – July 25. SafeBus service will end on Saturday, May 10. Follow @KUSafeBus on Twitter, or like KU on Wheels and SafeRide/SafeBus on Facebook.
End of Spring Semester
Service ends on May 16 for routes 27, 29, 30, 36, 38, 42, and 43. Routes 11 and 41 (Park & Ride) will operate the ‘B’ schedule during the summer months.